The Community Council is in the process of accepting registrations for its June 2013 - May 2014 membership year! This neighborhood-run, community program needs your support to continue. Starting in June, anyone who lives OR works in the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood is eligible to join the Drop-off Site. We also have a few slots for any Saint Paul household to sign up. Click on the "read more" box below to download our registration form and see a list of what you can compost through the Drop-off SIte.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Currently a member of the Organics Recycling Drop-off Site? The 2013-2014 membership fee for returning members is just $28 for the year (for brand new members, it will be $36).
- Not a member yet? There are a couple options:
- If you live in the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood, sign up now for $44 to participate in the Drop-off Site now through May 31, 2014. (This $44 fee includes $16 to join the program now and $28 to continue for 2013-2014).
- If you don't live in the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood or can't start until June, sign up for $36 to participate from June 1, 2013 - May 31, 2014 (this fee includes the cost of your new key).
- The Community Council also has a limited number of need-based scholarships available to residents that meet income requirements. Click on the "read more" box below to download the scholarship application form.
Your membership fee provides 24/7 access Drop-off Site and covers the cost of hauling the organics to a commercial composting facility. You can easily register at ....
* The Home Improvement Fair on Saturday, April 27th from 10:00am - 3:00pm at Cretin-Derham Hall (550 South Albert Street). Look for us near the registration tables outside the gym.
*The Community Council office (320 South Griggs Street) either in person or via postal mail. Please use our mail slot if staff members are out of the office.
Questions? Contact Lauren at 651-695-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the organics program.